Recently renovated and decorated with a chic touch, VILLA CERRUTI sits in one of Ibiza’s most sought after areas. With several beautiful beaches within a few minutes’ walk, the luxurious Destino Pacha Ibiza Resort close by, not to mention Marina Botafoch, Lio, Pacha, some of the best restaurants, such as Cipriani and the newly opened Nobu Restaurant, make VILLA CERRUTI the perfect place to be for those seeking the privacy and the exclusivity of a private villa without sacrificing proximity to the city and all its nightlife.
The property offers six stylish double bedrooms all adorned with Egyptian cotton sheets and plush towels. Two master suites sit on the main floor and enjoy large spacious terraces where you can relax or dine and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic sea views sea views. The remaining four double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (one with a walk-in wardrobe) are located on the lower level – two of them offering sea views.
On the main level, the doors to the large living area slide away, opening onto a terrace with dining facilities for 12 people and incredible sea views. You will also find a fully-equipped kitchen featuring a 3-metre kitchen island, a comfortable sofa lounge area and a guest cloakroom and toilet. The lower level has a gym, large play/cinema room with 55-inch flat-screen TV and a guest cloakroom and toilet.
The shaded poolside dining area has a gas BBQ and seats 12 people. Single sunbeds are available on the spacious terrace by the pool, and in shaded areas. The cocktail terrace and dining area on the main level are ideal for relaxing with drinks at any time of day, especially sunset and sunrise.
DINING ROOM AND LOUNGE
Two large lounge sofas in the living area by the open-plan kitchen. The sliding glass doors encourage the indoor kitchen and lounge area to flow naturally onto the outdoor dining area. The terrace dining table comfortably seats 12, and ample high-quality matching crockery, cutlery and glassware are supplied. The large doors in the lounge and dining areas provide unrestricted views of the ocean and terrace.
- 2 x in built fridge and 1 x freezer.
- 2 x dishwashers, 4 plate induction unit
- 1 x oven with grill and microwave,
- Nespresso coffee machine and juicer
- The 10 x 5 m saltwater pool enjoys breathtaking views of the sea, Formentera and the old town of Ibiza. The surrounding lounging area include sun beds, dinning table for 12, extra
- refrigerator, freezer and outdoor shower.
- The salt-water pool is kind to the eyes, skin and blond hair, and is maintained every day.
- Cots, highchairs and a selection of toys and children’s beanbags can be provided.
MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT AND INTERNET
- IPod docking stations are available throughout and there is a large flat screen TV in the playroom. The villa has high speed fibre internet (rare on the island) with an average download speed of 50MB, but this does vary.
- As this villa is located in a residential area there is a zero-tolerance regarding music and loud noise between 23:00 and 10:00.
- The villa is well protected with an interior and exterior alarm system connected to GPS Security.
- SERVICES INCLUDE: 8 hour service – all days except Sundays – provided by a service couple living on the premises. Their job is to make the stay in the villa a 5-star experience by supplying daily maid and butler services, including serving breakfast in the morning if requested – and giving your total privacy whenever you need it.
- REGISTRO DE ENTRADA: 2015000285
After you book this home, your Villa Specialist can arrange anything for an additional cost.
- Sea View
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Child Friendly