INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW 34/2002 OF JULY 11 OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND E-COMMERCE.
|NAME / COMPANY NAME||KACHER GROUP IBIZA SL|
|CIF / NIF||B57881989|
|ACTIVITY||Travel & Real Estate|
|REGISTERED ADDRESS||Passeig Joan Carles I 23, Local 11, 07800, Ibiza|
|TELEPHONE||+34 971 327 761|
PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unequivocal manner that the data Provided by you through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or any other channel of collection thereof, as well as those generated during your relationship with our entity, will be processed under the responsibility of Maison d’Lux, duly notified in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for the purpose of maintaining and complying with the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity and providing services derived from it.
Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned LOPD and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE, we inform you that your Data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity through telephone, ordinary mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
It is the policy of Maison d’Lux (a registered trade mark of Kacher Group Ibiza S.L.) (“Maison d’Lux”) to take all necessary steps to respect your privacy and to ensure that personal data which we hold about our customers, suppliers and all other individuals is processed fairly and lawfully.
Maison d’Lux is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our Members, and of any visitors to our website, www.maisondlux.com (“Website”).
By visiting our Website and/or registering as one of our Members, you consent to us collecting, storing, using and (if applicable) transferring your personal information in accordance with this privacy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Maison d’Lux may collect and process personal information only with your knowledge and consent, typically when you request and use products and services, make customer enquiries, register for information or other services and when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys).
The type of personal information we may collect could include any of the following:
• Information provided voluntarily by you when you register or at the time of application to become a Member;
• Information that is submitted when you place an order for our services (including your name and postal address, date of birth, gender, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, credit or debit card number and expiration date and lifestyle).
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means;
• Information about your use of our Website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION ?
We may use your information for a number of purposes, including:
• Managing and administering your orders; delivering any services, products or information requested by you; responding to complaints or policy enquiries;
• Verifying your identity when required (you may lose your password or security information, for example, and we may then need to ask you for other information by which you can be identified to protect your data from unauthorised access);
• To ensure that the content found on our Website is presented in the most effective way for your user experience;
• To provide you with the best customer service regarding your use of the Website;
• To notify you of any changes to the Website, Services, or Terms and Conditions;
• To enable us to provide our concierge and lifestyle Services to you by processing your orders online;
• To undertake market and product analysis based on your use of our services and products and to contact you with information about services, products and special offers.
You may be contacted by post, telephone, fax, and electronic means such as mobile text message (SMS), e-mail and the Internet (subject to any preferences expressed by you).
Please note that we do not sell or pass your personal information to third parties (other than as set out in the paragraph above) without your prior consent.
A Cookie is a small, numeric text file that is issued to your computer automatically when you enter a website and which is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies identify the computer, not the individual user, to our server.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at www.allaboutcookies.org.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We recognise that our customers are increasingly concerned about how companies protect personal information from misuse and abuse and about privacy in general. We are reviewing and enhancing our rules, technical, physical and managerial procedures constantly to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction.
All the personal information provided to us is stored on our secure servers, including any payment transactions, which will be encrypted with SSL technology. Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for the confidentiality of this password.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as e-mails/webmails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for a copy of the data which we hold about you by contacting us using the contact details set out below. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you and may charge you a fee of ten euros (€10) to meet our costs in granting any data access request you make.